Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Book Review: Crocodile Stitch Fashions



Crocodile Stitch Fashions by Lianka Azulay

I added this book to my craft library this past summer, but was still trying to wrap my mind around how to do the crocodile crochet stitch. With the completion of my recent cowl project I was able to figure things out.

The book presents a range of fashion accessories using "super fine" to "light" weight yarn. There are eight very beautiful projects featured in the book. All of the projects in the book are listed at an intermediate level. The photos are very clear and the instructions are easy to follow. The author has also included a very handy conversion chart at the back of the book. My personal favourite is the "Triangle Shawl," which is featured on the cover. I'm looking forward to trying the projects and hope to share them with you.

Here are some great videos that I have also found helpful in learning this stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...