Monday, November 26, 2012

Monogram Letters for Embroidery

I have been doing more hand embroidery work lately and I have been designing new pieces. I hope to share more of my creations with you; however, let me know what you think if you have a chance to check out my FREE embroidery pattern.

To add to my renewed exploration into hand embroidery designs I have been doing a lot of research. I am particularly interested in older patterns and combining unique stitches. I came across this blog post on Enbrouderie, that had such a wonderful link that I just had to share. I posted it on my embroidery pinterest board, but felt that it deserved its' own post.

What do your think of this stunning lettering? I really will like to add this to a linen pillowcase or something equally as exquisite. The beautiful illustration can even be used as art on its' own.



Image Source: Antique Pattern Library


If you will like to get the full collection along with other wonderful designs visit the Antique Pattern Library. You can download this collection of stunning lettering here.

Happy stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...