Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tin Can Organizer


There are several different crafty organizing solutions that I am working on over the next few weeks. My goal is to find creative ways to organize some everyday items. As part of this organizing project, I decided to make something for the kid's room to hold their coloured pencils.


I used a tin can, some jute and hot glue to create a container that is fun and functional. It also works well with the decor. It is a simple little project that is a great way to reuse a tin can and it adds a wonderful decorative touch to the room. The container coordinates with the bulletin board and is a natural compliment to the jute-covered lampshade.


To do this project, I used the same method as shown in the DIY Lampshade Makeover project. I hope that you like my little project and that it gives you an idea on how you can reuse your tin cans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...